Please find here important information for preparing your camera ready version to be integrated into the ACM proceedings.
The final version is due on Friday, 5th of May.
This is an important deadline for the production of the proceedings.
You should submit your paper using your EasyChair author account.
PAPER FORMATING AND STYLE
We are using a new paper template, slightly different from previous C&T editions.
A sample word and pdf files are provided here: ACM_SigConf_CT17_template.
This template requests to fill out several supplementary information.
Please find here a checklist in order to ease the paper formating:
- Contribution type: The type of contribution has to be mentioned on the line after the title (in our case, Full paper (or) Short Paper (or) Case Study (or) Workshop)
- CCS Concepts: In order to index your work, please use only the **2012 ACM Computing Classification System** (http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012). The ACM provides a visual tool in order to help you to generate this part: http://dl.acm.org/ccs/ccs.cfm
- Page headers: The page headers, after the title page, should be updated with the paper authors (even pages), paper title (odd pages) and conference edition information (C&Tâ€™17, 26-30 June 2017, Troyes, France).
Even page = C&Tâ€™17, 26-30 June 2017, Troyes, France (alignment tabs) Authors et al.
Odd page = Title (alignment tabs) C&Tâ€™17, 26-30 June 2017, Troyes, France
- Correct font: Be sure of having installed the fonts provided with the template before producing your PDF version (http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template – “ACM Fonts” directory inside the template archive that suits your system)
- ACM Reference and Copyright notice: Should be added after the rights management electronic form procedure have been completed as detailed in the next section.
Please also keep in mind the page limit for your contribution type (full paper: 10; short paper: 4; case study: 5, workshop: 4).
ADDING THE PUBLISHER COPYRIGHT NOTICE
You will receive an email from our publisher to fill out the ACM rights management e-form
(the email will be : email@example.com, please check your SPAM settings).
This is an electronic form procedure which will allow you to generate your unique permission and copyright information notice.
This text has to be added on the front page of your paper (bottom-left block) in place of the default information.
Please upadate the “ACM Reference format:” part on your paper accordingly as well.
UPLOADING YOUR CAMERA READY VERSION ON EASYCHAIR
Please submit the final camera-ready PDF on or before 5th May. To do so:
- Log In into Easychair, and select the â€œProceedingsâ€ menu.
- Click on the magnifying glass (â€œview or updateâ€).
- On the top right corner, click on â€œupload new versionâ€.
- Upload your camera-ready version.
You will receive a notification of this update.
Feel free to contact Matthieu Tixier, ou Proceedings Chair in case you need support:
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these matters.
Thank you again for your contribution to C&T 2017.